Sunday 25 September 2016

After twenty years or so...

Your cushion cover may well get a bit tired?

Mum's did anyway, so I unpicked the central wool embroidered bit, and trotted off to a local emporium to get some new cushion cover fabric to mount it on





So I have got some rather different green fabric to make the back of  the cushion this time. If it wears another twenty years I shall not be unhappy. 

And then, this evening I made a baby 'bunting'. My DD's bestie is expecting a small addition, so she asked me to produce a cosy fleecy 'outer' for littley. And here it is. It went together really well, I got back from a friend's about quarter to six, and this was done in time  for a latish supper! Maybe 2 hours work? 

I zigzagged down the seams at the shoulders, to sort of tidy the seams on the inside and  make a feature of the seams. 

I hope the wee scrap gets plenty of use from this one!

1 comment:

Archie The Wonder Dog said...

The baby bunting is lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts